Monday 4 November 2013

Changes to Digipak and Advert

After evaluating the feedback from Mr Ford, I made appropriate changes to my designs. I have amended only the front and back covers to ensure that they look professional and neat. I have changed the image on the front cover and have removed the volume button, as Mr Ford advised this. I have also made the font smaller on the back cover, so it's not as close to the sides of the digipak. I have done this so the layout is more effective and the words can be easily read without fear of bending or being cut off in production.
 
I also removed the volume sign from my magazine advert, as Mr Ford advised I should. I definitely prefer the new design, as looking back on my old advert I can see that the volume button does not fit in and is too large for the page. The largness of the image is down to the image being stretched and it therefore looked distorted. Instead I have used the swirl featured on the inside of the album digipak, and I think this looks much better. I have included two star ratings instead of the one, and I have altered the sixing of the text to make them easier to read. 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment