Wednesday 6 November 2013

Further changes to Magazine Advert


It was suggested to me to adhere to the rule of thirds; something which I had previously thought about but not made clear within my work. This screen grab shows the page divided into 15 large squares from the top of the page to the bottom, therefore each third is 5 squares high. I have ensured 'Rosa-Leigh, A Beautiful Life' remains within the top third, the spiral and 'new album in the middle' and the remainder within the last third. 

I feel it separates the page up nicely, giving everything it's own space, meaning the page is not crowded. The spaces are roughly equal and everything centred, therefore I feel that adhering to the rule of thirds has improved the layout and overall image of my magazine advert, even if it is only a slight change in movement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment